RaagVamdatt.com is back in action again after a brief downtime due to a technical glitch.
Regular visitors to RaagVamdatt.com would have noticed that this website was down for about a week.
This was due to a technical issue, which has been solved now. Therefore, I am glad to inform you that the site is fully functional again.
First of all, my very sincere apology to all my readers and clients of the “My Financial Plan” service for any difficulty faced during the past week.
A BIG thanks to all my readers
I would like to say a very heartfelt “thank you” to all my readers for their support during this time of distress for me.
An extra-special “thank you” also to all my clients of the “My Financial Plan” service, who were very patient and were very supportive during this whole episode.
Problems during the down-time
All the data (including your comments) of the website remains intact – this means that you would be able to continue to benefit from all the articles and the discussions that have taken place in the comments.
However, there is a high possibility that any email that you sent me during the past week has not reached me – if possible, can you please re-send the email to me? Thanks…
Do you see any errors?
I have tried my best to test all the functionality, and have found everything to be working normally again.
However, if you find anything broken or not working as it should be, please let me know through the comments here. Thanks in advance!
Other articles you might be interested in:
- Highlights of the draft “New Direct Tax Code”
- Securities Transaction Tax (STT) not removed in budget 2009 – Good or bad for you?
- Can’t find an ATM? Withdraw cash from a POS terminal using your debit card
- Income tax filing season is over – Now play this “Split Stocks” game online and relax!
- Shopping online using a credit or debit card: Verified by Visa / MasterCard mandatory from 1st Aug 2009
- Tax on gifts (Gift tax): When to pay, how much to pay and what is exempt
- RaagVamdatt.com launches mobile enabled site – Now, view the website on you cell phone
- Income Tax (IT) and death of a person – Responsibilities of legal heirs
- New Fund Offers (NFOs) after announcement of entry load removal – Should you invest?
- No entry load for mutual funds (MFs) – How SEBIs move positively impacts you
- Budget 2009-2010: Personal income tax (IT) related changes and impact on you
- RaagVamdatt.com launches financial planning service in India – “My Financial Plan”
- Taxation Regimes – EEE EET ETE TEE – What do these mean?