Select articles from RaagVamdatt.com are now being published in Dignity Dialogue, a publication from the NGO Dignity Foundation.
I am glad to announce that select articles from this website are now being published in “Dignity Dialogue”, a monthly magazine from the reputed NGO Dignity Foundation.
You can find a sample here:
Missed Your IT Deadline? (Might take some time to download – it is a 4.3MB file)
About Dignity Foundation
Dignity Foundation is an NGO that works for the cause and care of our elders (over 50 years of age). Headquartered at Mumbai, Dignity Foundation was established in April 1995 to cater to the needs of the elderly.
Dignity Foundation is a charitable organisation under Societies Reg. Act 1860 GBBSD/97C.
For more, please visit http://www.dignityfoundation.com/
About Dignity Dialogue
Dignity Dialogue is a monthly magazine published by the Dignity Foundation, and contains articles and information useful for senior citizens.
Amount raised from the subscriptions to Dignity Dialogue is one of the means to fund the activities of Dignity Foundation.
To see the contents of the current issue, please visit http://www.dignityfoundation.com/dd-current.htm
To subscribe and contribute towards the activities of the Dignity Foundation, please click on one of the following:
Other articles you might be interested in:
- Transparency in floating interest rate home loans – Customers to know changes in reference rate instantly
- 7 factors you should consider before buying a second house
- Interest rates are bottoming out – Want to take a loan? The right time is now!
- Blessed with a son – Rishi Vamdatt
- RaagVamdatt.com is up and running again
- Highlights of the draft “New Direct Tax Code”
- Securities Transaction Tax (STT) not removed in budget 2009 – Good or bad for you?
- Can’t find an ATM? Withdraw cash from a POS terminal using your debit card
- Income tax filing season is over – Now play this “Split Stocks” game online and relax!
- Shopping online using a credit or debit card: Verified by Visa / MasterCard mandatory from 1st Aug 2009
- Tax on gifts (Gift tax): When to pay, how much to pay and what is exempt
- RaagVamdatt.com launches mobile enabled site – Now, view the website on you cell phone
- Income Tax (IT) and death of a person – Responsibilities of legal heirs