eLagaan is offering an exclusive discount for the readers of RaagVamdatt.com for its various income tax related services. Read on for more details.
eLagaan offers various services related to income tax return preparation: online income tax return (ITR) preparation, obtaining a Permanent Account Number (PAN) and PAN card and obtaining digital signatures for you for e-filing of your income tax returns.
I am glad to let you know that eLagaan would be offering a generous discount to you, the readers of RaagVamdatt.com. Following are the details:
- Income Tax Returns: 15% Off
- Obtaining PAN Card: 5% Off
- Obtaining Digital Signature: Rs. 100 Off
How do you get the discount?
While making the payment for their services, you would need to enter the following coupon codes to get the discount:
- Income Tax Returns: RVTAX
- Obtaining PAN Card: RVPAN
- Obtaining Digital Signature: RVDIGISIGN
Details of eLagaan’s Income Tax Return Preparation Services
eLagaan offers its income tax return preparation service at a very reasonable cost. In fact, its basic service is completely free!
It has three levels of services – Plus, Premium and Royale. Each offers support for an increasing type of incomes. The plus service is completely free, whereas “Premium” and “Royale” cost Rs. 179 and Rs. 279 respectively without the discount.
Although some of you would benefit from the free “Plus” service, the “Premium” service – whose net price after discount would be Rs. 152 – should suffice for most people.
PAN Card and Digital Signature Services
Obtaining a PAN card from eLagaan costs Rs. 249 (before the 5% discount). If you are an NRI, it would cost Rs. 1,999 (before the 5% discount).
As far as digital signatures are concerned, eLagaan offers 3 classes of digital signatures – the lowest starts at just Rs. 89! A digital signature for filing income tax returns online would cost you Rs. 849 (before the Rs. 100 discount).
Summary of Discounts
|Service||Original Price||Coupon code||Discount||Discounted Price|
|ITR Preparation – Plus||Free||NA||NA||Free|
|ITR Preparation – Premium||Rs. 179.00||RVTAX||15%||Rs. 152.15|
|ITR Preparation – Royale||Rs. 279.00||RVTAX||15%||Rs. 237.15|
|PAN Card Application||Rs. 249||RVPAN||5%||Rs. 236.55|
|PAN Card Application – NRIs||Rs. 1,999.00||RVPAN||5%||Rs. 1,899.05|
|Digital Signature Application||Rs. 849.00||RVDIGISIGN||Rs. 100.00||Rs. 749.00|
If you avail eLagaan’s services and use the discount code, I would earn a small referral fee. However, it does not increase your cost in any way. It is a win-win situation for all of us – you get a discount, I get a fee, and eLagaan gets more business.
I am sure you would not mind it. In fact, if you like this website and have benefited from it, I would encourage you to avail this service using the discount codes.
Other articles you might be interested in:
- Review of online income tax return (ITR) preparation service TaxYogi
- Making ULIPs better – The problems, the corrective steps taken by IRDA and their implications for you
- Gentle reminder – Special discount on “My Financial Plan” online financial planning service
- Migrating to the “base rate” regime from BPLR – the impact on you and what you should do
- Becoming an entrepreneur – Leaving my job, working full time on my websites
- Investta.com – Online Community of Investors & Entrepreneurs
- RaagVamdatt.com’s financial planning service completes 1 year – Get a special anniversary discount
- Staying invested in the stock market – What does it mean?
- Revised draft of Direct Tax Code (DTC) released – The changes and how they impact you
- Review of online income tax return preparation service TaxMunshi from Paisaa.in
- SEBI asks mutual funds (MFs) to express dividend in Rupees, not as a percentage
- Mandatory 25 percent public shareholding / float for listed companies – How it impacts you
- Income Tax (IT) treatment of gratuity proceeds and calculation of exemption