RaagVamdatt.com now offers financial planning service, called “My Financial Plan”, for the people of India.
“My Financial Plan” – The motive behind the service
Through RaagVamdatt.com, I have been helping you with your financial situations for a long time now. I have been eager and willing to listen to your issues, and have been providing solutions that work.
“My Financial Plan” is an extension of the same desire to help you lead a financially healthy life.
“My Financial Plan” is an online financial planning service that aims to look after your long term financial health in a strategic way. It would help you plan for important life events in advance, so that you can meet their financial demands comfortably.
“My Financial Plan” provides you a blueprint that you can follow for your investments, so that you can achieve all your financial goals comfortably.
What does “My Financial Plan” include
A financial plan prepared for you through the “My Financial Plan” service would contain:
- A roadmap for making Investments in order to achieve your goals
- Analysis of your life insurance needs
- Analysis of your health insurance needs
- Retirement planning for you
- Analysis of your asset allocation
- Calculation of your net worth
- Analysis of your cash flows
- Finding out your liquidity profile
- Calculation of your emergency / contingency find requirements
It would also contain concrete suggestions for improving on all these aspects.
Factors that would be analyzed
I would prepare your financial plan (containing all the above) after analyzing:
- Your income and expenditure
- Your saving habits
- Your risk profile
- Your assets and liabilities
- Your asset allocations
- Your insurance needs
- Your contingency fund requirements
- Your financial goals
Do check it out
Please have a look at “My Financial Plan” – An online financial planning service for the people of India.
Other articles you might be interested in:
- RaagVamdatt.com – Redesigned, upgraded and relaunched
- ICICI Bank cuts lending rates (FRR and I-BAR)
- Birth of a child – how should your financial planning change?
- Understanding the components of your salary and their taxation
- Defined contribution and defined benefit pension schemes / plans
- Understanding Deep Discount Bonds
- How to use a credit card – the financially prudent way
- Health is wealth – Everything you should know about buying Health insurance
- Indian banks cut deposit and lending rates – yet again
- SBI offers discounts for “Green” home loans
- Credit Cards – Beyond the Basics
- Understanding Credit Cards – The Basics
- What are bonds – Price, Coupon, Yield and more