Get a FREE e-course "Basics of Personal Finance"

  • Income Tax: Rules, Forms (ITRs), Filing
  • Investments: Stocks, Mutual Funds, ULIPs, Gold, Real Estate
  • Insurance: Term Insurance, Endowment Plans, ULIPs
  • Loans: Home Loans, Auto / Car Loans, Lease, Hire Purchase



How to fill Income Tax Return Form 1 (ITR1) – Instructions and Video Tutorial

Step by step instructions, and a demo video tutorial, that guides you about filling the Income Tax Return Form 1 – ITR1 before filing it. It’s really simple – read on, or watch the demonstration video.

How to fill Income Tax Return Form 1 (ITR1) – Video Tutorial Part 1:

How to fill Income Tax Return Form 1 (ITR1) – Video Tutorial Part 2:

You have read “Income Tax (IT) Return Filing – Which ITR form to use”, and now you know that ITR1 is the right form for you. (If you are not sure which income tax return from to use, please read this article)

You have also downloaded the form from “Income Tax (IT) Return Filing – Which ITR form to use”.

It’s time to fill it now! So let’s get started.

Personal Information

This is the very first section. Here, you provide your:

  • Name
  • Full address, including the pin code
  • PAN Number
  • Date of Birth
  • Employer Category
  • Gender
  • Email address
  • Phone number, including the STD code

Filing Status

Designation of Assessing Officer: You can get this from your previous year’s return. It would look something like “ITO, Salary Ward-14(1) / 312-W-1”.

Return filed under section: Here, you have to fill a two digit code depending on why or when you are filing the return.

It is primarily to indicate if you are filing the return voluntarily, or as a response to some notice from the income tax officers.

You can find the right code from the ITR1 filing instructions (which can be downloaded from “Income Tax (IT) Return Filing – Which ITR form to use”)

Original / Revised: Indicate if it is an original return, or a revised return.

For most people, it would be an original return. But if you are filing the return again after modifications, please select “revised”.

In case you are filing a revised return, you would also need to indicate the receipt number and the date of filing of the original return. You can get these from the acknowledgement you received for the original form.

Residential Status: Please select the correct residential status. For most people, it would be “Resident”.

Income and Deductions

This is the most important section of the form – here, you provide the details of the income earned, and the deductions that you want to claim.

1. Income from Salaries: Indicate the income you have earned from salary or pension in the box numbered 1.

2. Income from other sources: Indicate the income received from family pension in the box numbered 2a, and indicate any interest income you have received during the year in the box numbered 2b. This is normally the interest you have earned on bank fixed deposits and savings bank accounts.

Add 2a and 2b, and put the sum in the box numbered 2c.

Add the amounts from boxes 1 and 2c, and put it into box 3. This is your gross total income for the year.

4. Deductions: This is where you put the investments you have made to save tax!

a. 80 C: This is where the bulk of your investments would go. It includes investments like PF, PPF, ELSS, etc. (Maximum Rs. 1 Lakh)

(To know all about section 80C deductions, please read “Saving Income Tax – Understanding Section 80C Deductions”)

b. 80 C C C: Include any amount that you have invested in a pension fund. (Maximum Rs. 10,000, and counted towards Section 80C limit)

c. 80 C C D: If you are a government employee employed after 1st January 2004, indicate the amount paid by you for your pension fund. (Maximum 10% of your salary)

d. 80 D: If you have paid any medical insurance premiums, indicate those amounts here. (Maximum Rs. 15,000)

e. 80 D D: If you have incurred expenses for the medical treatment of any handicapped dependent, you can claim that amount here.

f. 80 D D B: If you have spent on medical treatment for yourself or your dependents for diseases specified in this section, indicate the amount here.

g. 80 E: If you are paying interest on an educational loan for yourself or your spouse / children, the interest can be claimed here. There is no upper limit on the amount that you can claim here.

h. 80 G: If you have made any qualifying donations, please claim them here.

i. 80 G G: This is for claiming deduction for rent paid by you. (Maximum Rs. 2000 per month)

j. 80 G G A: This is for claiming deductions for donations made for scientific research or rural development.

k. 80 G G C: This is for claiming deductions for donations made to political parties.

l. 80 U: This is the deduction available in case of permanent physical disability. The deduction allowed is a lump sum of Rs. 40,000.

Add up all the amounts (from a to l), and put the sum in box 4m.

5. Total Income: Subtract the amount in box 4m from the amount in box 3, and put it in box 5.

6. Agricultural Income: If you have any income from agriculture or farming (more than Rs. 5,000), put it in box 6.

Please note that there is no income tax on agricultural income (that is, agricultural income is fully exempt from income tax), but it is included here for the purpose of determining the correct slabs / brackets for your income.

7. Aggregate income: Add the amounts from boxes 5 and 6, and put them in box 7.

Income Tax Computation

8a. Tax Payable on aggregate income: Here, you calculate the income tax payable according to the income tax slabs. Put this amount in box 8a.

(To know the income tax slabs / brackets applicable to you, and to calculate the income tax based on it, please read “Income Tax (IT) Slabs / Brackets – FY 2008-09 AY 2009-10”).

8b. Rebate for agricultural income: This is the tax only on the agricultural income – that is, tax calculated as if your only income is the agricultural income. Calculate this, and put it in box 8b.

9a. Tax payable on total income: Subtract the amount in box 8b from the amount in the box 8a, and put the result in box 9a.

9b. Surcharge: If your total income (that is, your income after deductions – this is the amount in box 5) is more than Rs. 10 Lakhs for the year, then calculate 10% of the amount in box 9a, and put it in box 9b.

9c. Education Cess: Add the amounts in boxes 9a and 9b, and calculate 3% of this amount. Put it in box 9c.

9d. Total tax: Add the amounts in boxes 9a, 9b and 9c, and put it in the box numbered 9d.

10. Relief u/s 89: This relief in income tax is available when salary is paid in arrears or in advance. Indicate this amount in box 10. (This would not be applicable in most cases)

11. Relief u/s 90 / 91: This is the relief regarding double taxation. (This would not be applicable in most cases. If you feel you need to fill this amount, you should consult a chartered account – CA)

12. Balance tax payable: Subtract the amounts in the 10 and 11 from the amount in box 9d, and put the resultant amount in box 12.

(Continue to Page 2 to see rest of the ITR1 filling instructions…)

Other articles you might be interested in:

How to fill Income Tax Return Form 1 (ITR1) – Part 1:

How to fill Income Tax Return Form 1 (ITR1) – Part 2:

Interest Payable

13a. Interest u/s 234A: This is the interest payable if you are filing your return after the due date. It is calculated at 1.5% of the tax payable for every month (or partial month) of delay.

If you need to pay an interest for this reason, indicate the relevant amount in box 13a.

13b. Interest u/s 234B: This is the interest payable if you have not paid 90% or more of the expected advance tax amount by 31st March of the year. It is calculated at 1.5% of the advance tax shortfall for every month (or partial month) of delay.

If you need to pay an interest for this reason, indicate the relevant amount in box 13b.

13c. Interest u/s 234C: This is the interest payable if you have not paid the expected advance tax amount by the required date (Sep 15, Dec 15 and Mar 15). It is calculated at 1.5% of the advance tax shortfall for every month (or partial month) of delay.

If you need to pay an interest for this reason, indicate the relevant amount in box 13c.

13d. Total interest: Add amounts from boxes 13a, 13b and 13c, and put it in box 13d.

14. Total tax and interest: Add the amounts from box 12 and box 13d, and put it in box 14. This is your total income tax liability for the year, and is the amount payable by you to the department of income tax.

Taxes Paid

15a. Advance Tax: If you have paid any advance tax, put the amount in box 15a.

15b. Tax Deducted at Source (TDS): Add up the TDS for all your income (that is, from one or more form 16 and form 16A), and put it in box 15b.

15c. Self Assessment tax: When you anticipate that the tax deducted at source (TDS) and advance tax paid by you is not sufficient to meet your income tax liability, you pay the anticipated difference as self assessment tax at the end of the financial year.

(Want to know what terms like financial year, assessment year and previous year mean? Please read “Income Tax (IT) Jargon – Financial Year (FY), Assessment Year (AY) and Previous Year (PY)”)

If you have paid any self assessment tax, put it in box 15c.

15d. Total taxes paid: Add up the amounts from boxes 15a, 15b and 15c, and put it in box 15d.

16. Tax payable: If the amount in box 14 is greater than the amount in box 15d (that is, if tax payable is more than the tax you have already paid), subtract the amount in box 15d from the amount in box 14.

This is the amount that you need to pay now. Put this in box 16.


Feel happy if you have to claim a refund! This means that you don’t have to pay any more income tax, and in fact, you would get some of the money back!

17. Refund: If the amount in box 14 is less than the amount in box 15d (that is, if tax payable is less than the tax you have already paid), subtract the amount in box 14 from the amount in box 15d.

This is the amount of refund that you would receive from the department of income tax. Put this in box 17.

Note: You need to fill items 18 to 20 only if you are claiming a refund. (That is, only if box 17 has been filled)

18. Bank Account Number: Put your bank account number here. It is compulsory if you are claiming a refund.

19. Mode of refund: You can get your refund in two ways – it can be directly deposited in your bank account (faster), or a cheque can be sent to you by post (slower).

Choose the method that you want.

20. Bank account details: If you choose direct deposit in 19, you need to provide the MICR code of your bank branch. You can find this 9 digit code on any of you cheque leaves.

You also need to indicate the type of bank account that you have – savings or current.

Details of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS)

21. TDS on Salary: Here, you give the details of the TDS on your salary. You can get all the details from the form 16 issued by your employer.

If you have more than one form 16, fill up the details in separate rows.

22. TDS on Interest: Here, you give the details of the TDS on the interest earned by you. You can get all the details from the form 16A issued by the TDS deductors (usually banks).

If you have more than one form 16A, fill up the details in separate rows.

Details of Advance Tax and Self Assessment Tax

23. Advance Tax and Self Assessment Tax: Give the details of any advance tax and / or self assessment tax that you may have paid.

You can get these details from the receipts received for these.

Transactions reported through Annual Information Return (AIR)

24. Annual Information Return (AIR): If there are any transactions that need to be reported through the AIR, mention them here.

These include high value transactions, like depositing a total of more than Rs. 10 Lakhs in a savings account in a year, purchase of a house for more then Rs. 30 Lakhs, credit card bills for the year being more then Rs. 2 Lakhs, etc.

25. Tax exempt interest income: If you have any interest income which is exempt from income tax (for example, interest on RBI’s 7% / 8% / 9% relief bonds, interest on gold deposit bonds, etc.), please indicate it here.

This is for information only.


In the end, put you name and your father’s name, place, and date, and sigh the return form!

Please note that even married women have to put their father’s name, and not their husband’s name.

Tax Return Preparer (TRP) Details

26. TRP Details: This is applicable only if the return has been prepared by a tax return preparer.

If you are reading this article, in all likelihood, your return would not be prepared by a TRP!

If it is indeed prepared by a TRP, these details would be filled by him / her.

That’s it! Your ITR1 has been completely filled up.

Although it seems complicated, it’s quite simple, isn’t it?

Happy tax filing!

Other articles you might be interested in:

Related Articles:

  • No Related Articles.

Comments via Facebook

Facebook comments


  1. New Slab Rate

  2. Mr. Raag Vamdatt

    Thanks for your reply.

    I need your assistance. My wife is doing online share trading ICICI Direct is the broker. She is a housewife, I transfer some amount in her ICICI Bank account and she uses that amount for buying and selling shares.

    Sir, If you don’t mind can I ask two questions.

    My first question is : Do housewives have to file Income tax return forms, if yes. Then what amount should be shown in salary box/column.

    Second question. I downloaded the ITR2 form from but the excel work sheet formulas doesn’t seem to work properly. Whereas, I found a very helpful ITR2 from from which is attached for your
    reference. Can I use this from.

    Thanks and regards.

    G.M. Peerzade

  3. furnishing & maintenance allowance is taxeble or not?

  4. Anonymous says:

    Hi Mukund,

    Yes, a furnishing and maintenance allowance would be taxable.

  5. Anonymous says:


    Any person whose income is above the threshold of paying income tax as per the tax slabs has to pay income tax – irrespective of the person’s occupation.

    (Check out the current income tax slabs at “Income Tax (IT) Slabs / Brackets and rates – FY 2008-09 AY 2009-10“)

    Thus, for this year, she would have to file income tax return if her income (from any source) is over Rs. 1,80,000.

    Since she is not employed and doesn’t earn any salary, the salary amount would be 0. Her income from share trading would be either short term or long term capital gain. Please check “Long Term and Short Term Capital Gain – Income Tax Calculation” for more information on this.

    Important note: Since you provide her the money to invest in shares, any earning would be treated as your earnings, not hers. That is, her income would be CLUBBED with your income, and you would need to pay income tax on it.

    The analysis of the form would be quite time consuming – I would try to do it whenever I get some spare time (no promises though!)

  6. Abhishek says:


    After Deducting H.r.a, COnveynace, Professional Tax,
    that amount will treat as Income Chargeable Under Head.

    I think this is correct or wrong plz clarify me.

    Thank U

  7. Donation given to HelpAge India u/s 80GGA & 35AC of Income Tax Act, 1961 whether full amount exempt for that f.y. or not ? & on rcpt it written that it is valid for next 3 f.y. so whether full amt should taken as deduction or 50%?

  8. Shyamal Dutta says:


    I have an House Building Loan from HDFC. I re-paid Rs.30,000/- as Interset and Rs.42,000/-as principal for F-Y 2008-09. Under which section and how i can get benifit in I-Tax.

    Please advice.
    Thanking you,
    Shyamal Dutta

  9. Anonymous says:

    Hi Abhishek,

    At a broad level, yes.

  10. Anonymous says:

    Hi Dhwani,

    The % exemption would be mentioned on the receipt. If not, you can clarify from their office.

    In all probability, it would be 50%.

    So, you can claim 50% of the donated amount as exempt for the year in which the donation was made.

  11. Anonymous says:

    Hi Shyamal,

    You would be tax benefit under sections 80C and 24.

    Please read “Income Tax (IT) Benefits of a Home Loan / Housing Loan / Mortgage” for all the details on this.

  12. N K Bhatt says:

    One of the various clauses under “AIR” includes “Cash deposits of Rs. 10,00,000/- or more in a bank account (s)…. etc…

    Could you please clarify whether it realtes to ONLY CASH deposit OR deposits thru chequestoo?

    Thank you.

  13. Anonymous says:


    In my opinion, this applies only to cash deposits and not deposits by cheque.

  14. ramarao chillariga says:

    This is the first time I have read such a comprehensive write up on these forms.Every year i used to face a nightmare and ask somebody for help.Finally,I had to seek the help of an INCOME TAX CONSULTANT last year for this work.I will recommend this article to all my friends,most of whom are pensioners and aged too.
    Thanks.C.RAMA RAO.

  15. N K Bhatt says:

    I am a defense pensioner. My spouse, who has no other source of income,(and hence she does not file a return) has received an amount of Rs. 24,000/- during FY 2008-09 as interest on investment in her name made out of funds from my account.

    Does this amount gets clubbed with my income under any relevant act /rule of Income tax Act /Rules? If yes, then which ITR I need to fill to show this amount? So far I have been filing ITR 1 only.

  16. Anonymous says:

    Hello N K Bhatt,

    Unfortunately, yes, this income would be clubbed with your income.

    (However, please remember that any income earned on this Rs. 24,000 – eg interest earned on it – would not be clubbed with your income in the coming years)

    And since you have to club this income with yours, you would not be able to file ITR1. You would need to file ITR2.

    In ITR2, please add this income to the relevant field, and also mention this in Schedule SPI.

  17. KonstantinMiller says:

    I think I will try to recommend this post to my friends and family, cuz it’s really helpful.

  18. The value of the property I bought is above 30 lacs. I have been paying the builder for the property in installments over the last couple of years, and payments have not exceeded 30 lacs in a single Financial year. The property was registered in January 2009. In this case, do I need to mention the value of the property bought in ITR?

  19. InfoRequired says:

    I earned a sum of 30,000 as interest on bank deposit and saving account interest. I have not payed tax as yet. using which challan and how can i file the tax due online. Will it be advance tax delayed or self assesment tax.

  20. Anonymous says:

    Hi Ganesh,

    It would be advisable to mention the property in the ITR.

  21. Anonymous says:


    You would need to pay the tax using challan no. 280. It would be self assessment tax.

    You can download Challan 280 here.

    Please note that you need to pay tax on this income only if your total income is above the taxable limit of Rs. 1.5 Lakhs.

  22. Hi,
    really like the wealth of information on ur website.
    I have a query regarding taxation on interest on NRE a/c.
    I had gone abroad for few years and had opened an NRE a/c here in SBI. I returned to India last year in March and have stayed in India for the entire Finacial year from Apr’08-Mar’09. During this period I have received interest on deposit in NRE a/c on a half yearly basis in June’08, dec’08 and june’09. I was informed that this a/c would automatically turn into a regular savings a/c which it does not seem to have (as visible in type of account online). I wanted to check whther the interest earned is to be shown when I file my returns for Apr08-Mar09 and whether its taxable. Also what happens in case I have transferred these interest amount to my spouse savings a/c as gift.
    Please suggest

  23. Niraj Agrawal says:

    Hi Friend,

    I am a salaried class and has invested some money in Share market and after end of this year i realised that i have incurred a loss of 1,14,000/- as a loss from 1april 08 to 31st March 2009.

    Please tell which form should i fill and can i get this loss offset against my salaried taxable income.

    Please advise.

    Niraj Agrawal

  24. Anonymous says:

    Hi Mohit,


    If you are a resident, this interest income would be taxable.

    But if you are resident but not an ordinary resident (RNOR), I believe you can claim exemption under section 10(15)(iv)(fa).

    You can check out the definitions at “Definition of Residential Statuses: Resident, RNOR, NRI, PIO“.

  25. Anonymous says:

    Hi Niraj,

    Short term capital loss can’t be set off against salary income. You can however carry it forward to set it off against future capital gains.

    Please read “Set Off and Carry Forward of Losses – Capital Gains and House Property” for more.

  26. Hi,
    Thanks for the explanation.
    Please let me know if there is any way of investment through which I can avoid tax on the interest. Also what happens in case I have transferred this interest amount to my wife. Can it be expemt as a gift ?
    Thanks in advance for your help.

  27. Niraj Agrawal says:

    Hello Raag,

    I have short term losses from shares in last four years of around 5 lakhs.

    Year 2006 – 2 lakhs (Approx)
    Year 2007- 1 Lakhs(Approx)
    Year 2008- 1 Lakhs(Approx)
    Year 2009- 1 Lakhs(Approx)

    In the financial year 1 April 2008- March 2009 my income from salary is 7 lakhs.

    My questions

    1). Can I set off the short term losses from shares with
    my salary income.
    2). If not, then how and from what source can i adjust these losses and what income can i set off this short term loss.
    3). Can i set off my earlier losses from shares
    4).For carry forward losses and set off short term losses,which form should i take to file returns.
    5) I have some income from commission as well, which is earned by selling insurance policies and for this i have got form 16 from the company which has deducted TDS for the income, could you please tell me if i can add this income with my salary income and which form to be used for this income & how would i give details of TAN no when there are only two sections of that, both of which i am already using and there is no space for third.

    Please advise.

    Niraj Agrawal

  28. Hi Sir,

    I need a clarification in filing of a NRI Return. I am having Only interest from NRI deposit & TDS got deducted on the interest. I had NRE / NRO Short term capital losses & Long term capital gains do i need to declare this at the time of filing of income tax returns in india or only i can show the interest income claim for refund. I need the solution very urgent.

  29. Anonymous says:

    Hi Ravi,

    in my opinion, you should declare these.

  30. Anonymous says:

    Hi Niraj,

    1. No

    2. & 3. Please check out “Set Off and Carry Forward of Losses – Capital Gains and House property

    4. Either ITR2 or ITR4.

    5. You can not club it with your salary.

    If it is not a significant portion of your total income, you can show it as “other income” in ITR2.

    But if this income is significant, it would be treated as your business income, and you would need to file ITR4.

  31. Anonymous says:

    Hi Mohit,

    The only investment on which interest is tax free is PPF. Even if you transfer the interest to your wife, it would remain taxable in your hands.

  32. DAYANAND PATIL says:


    I am a salaried person working in PVT company, I have purchased the house at my home town by taking the HOUSING LOAN.

    Now should I submit the ITR-1 or ITR-2.


  33. Anonymous says:

    Hello Dayanand,

    You would need to file ITR2.

  34. Niraj Agrawal says:

    Hi Raag,

    Thank you for your reply.

    Please could you suggest for #5 as how much amount should be treated for Business Income.

    Thanks, Niraj

  35. Hi Niraj,

    The entire commission income as per the form 16A that you get.

  36. Anonymous says:

    My Dad is a retd Defense personnel.Due to delay in Govt. orders, he recd his total arrears (40% + 60%) from Jan 2006 to Aug 2009 in the month of Sep 2009.Total arrears are around 5 Lac & his monthly pension is around 30,000/-.
    He is 67 years old & is paralyzed on the left side.How would the tax treatment be done on the arrears?What options are there to minimize the tax liability?Also, is paralysis considered a disability for income tax purpose?

  37. Anonymous says:

    Hi rk2oo5,

    He would need to pay tax on 40% of arrears for the last year, and only for the remaining 60% for this year.

    Please check out my other articles on disability to find out if your father or you qualify for other deductions or not.

    - Deduction of expenses on medical treatment – Section 80DDB

    - Are you disabled? Save income tax under section 80U

    - Have a disabled dependent? Save income tax using section 80DD

  38. Dear Sir,

    Could you confirm the point on surcharge in point 9 (b) of this article? I guess it has been done away with in the current year.


  39. Anurag Tyagi says:

    Dear Sir,

    At the outset I congratulate you on the excellent and very informative blog that you are maintaining.

    I am a central govt employee. I have two queries :-

    (1) I have received HRA dues for the period Jul-Mar 2008 in the FY 2009-10. I have also received HRA for the period Apr-Oct 09 in the same FY year. My query is whether I can claim exemption of HRA for both the periods in the IT Return for the AY 2010-11? ( I believe I should be doing so because I have received the dues in the current FY, but a confirmation from your side would be welcome)

    (2) I would like to know at which para/place in the ITR-1 Form do we need to mention the HRA exempt income and secondly are the details of the calculation of HRA exempt income, to be attached as a separate sheet to the ITR. If so is there a particular format for the same? I have calculated the details month wise because of change in basic pay and D.A. during the year.

    Thanks in anticipation.

  40. E.A.George Anthony says:

    Please explain how to fill in form 10 E

  41. A.K. Sharma says:

    this is Amit sharma i m a salaried person i take salary in hand 178800/= PA and other my bonus & LTA atleast 13200 and i’ve already invested in a policy 12000/= p.a… but i want to return file in this situation what can i do… pls suggest me.

    i m very thanxful to you..

  42. KEYUR PATEL says:

    i filled 2010-2011 it return, but now i want to pay previous 2 year it return which are not paid by me. so please guide me.

  43. I am working in govt,.servant. i was entitled for hra. But i got this amount in some other period.the details are as follows.
    I received hra @ 2974 pm from 01-05-09 to 30-06-09 and @3060 pm from 01-07-09 to 22-10-09 : total amou Nt is 18093/- . i got this amount in nov 2010.i moved from previous posting that is lucknow,
    Addly, i got hra @3060 from 23-10-09 to 28-02-10 .total is 13842/-. I got it paid in Jun2010.
    Further, i got rent and allied charges/licence fee @ 217 pm from 23-10-09 to 28-02-10 that is 690.00
    How can i claim hra exemption as i moved to other place further i don’t have rent bills.even, the financial year is already over .

  44. Anonymous says:

    Dear sir,
    I have downloaded excel utility ITR 1 for filing the returns for AY 2011-12. There are no fields for adding the details of exemptions under section 10 (HRA and Transport excemption) in it. can you please guide me how to proceed further.

  45. MANISH KUMAR says:

    hi i am Govt Emp. and my wife is house wife. I have recently sold my land at native place for Rs 620000/- and purchased a ready built house by adding 100000/- loan. Both the property were on the name of me and my wife. How can i fill Incometax and which ITR i should fill for my wife.

  46. jayganesh says:

    A farmer having only crop production income of Rs 8 lacs p.a.Whether he should file ITR or not.He need not pay any tax as I understand from your above litterature.A Banker says a farmer also requires to file the ITR for such level of income although he may not pay income tax.You please guide me whether ITR is required to be filed or not.

  47. SHould any property bought in india by an indian resident be disclosed in the IT returns?

  48. Haresh Rawal says:

    Hello anyone can provide me the link or pdf file of income tax e-filing and how to file income tax explanation in hindi, it will be much helpful for me.


  49. Nice blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast!

    What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your
    host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

  50. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you actually recognise what you
    are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also consult with my site =).

    We will have a hyperlink trade arrangement between us

  51. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.

    You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could
    be giving us something informative to read?

  52. Hey very nice blog!

  53. An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment.

    I think that you need to write more about this subject matter, it may not be a taboo subject but generally people don’t
    discuss such subjects. To the next! All the best!!

  54. Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?

    I have a blog based on the same information you discuss and would love to have you share
    some stories/information. I know my visitors would enjoy your work.
    If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

  55. Hello! I’ve been following your website for a while now and
    finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out
    from Houston Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the good job!

  56. I think what you said made a lot of sense. But, think about this,
    what if you wrote a catchier post title? I mean, I don’t
    wish to tell you how to run your blog, however what if
    you added a post title to possibly grab a person’s attention?
    I mean How to fill Income Tax Return Form 1 (ITR1) – Instructions
    and Video Tutorial | Financial Planning Demystified is kinda vanilla.
    You ought to glance at Yahoo’s home page and watch how
    they create post headlines to grab people interested.
    You might add a related video or a pic or two to grab readers excited about everything’ve
    got to say. Just my opinion, it could make your website a little livelier.

  57. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious familiarity concerning unpredicted emotions.

  58. Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like
    to send you an e-mail. I’ve got some ideas for your blog
    you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great
    site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

  59. This is the right webpage for everyone who wants to find out about this topic.

    You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).

    You certainly put a new spin on a topic that’s been written about for a long time.
    Great stuff, just great!

  60. I just want to tell you that I’m newbie to blogging and definitely liked this page. Almost certainly I’m going to bookmark your site . You surely have incredible writings. Many thanks for sharing your blog.

Speak Your Mind


Read previous post:
The stock market is falling – Time to invest?

The equity markets have corrected big time. From more than 21000, the BSE Sensex has crashed to around 13000 levels....