A new forum on investing and entrepreneurship has been launched by some enthusiastic Indian entrepreneurs. Here’s a look.
A new forum, called “Investta.com” has been recently launched by two entrepreneurs, Asav Patel and Vikki Roy.
What the forum is about
The site says it is “An Online Community of Investors & Entrepreneurs from All Around the World”.
Well, the various forums do point in this direction. Some of the forums are:
- Business ideas and entrepreneurship
- Investment opportunities
- Personal finance
- Internet businesses
- Website and domain flipping
- Listing of online and offline assets for sale
- Financial frauds
The site is new, but there is already a lot of activity on the forums. Do check it out!
About the entrepreneurs
I do not personally know Vikki Roy. All I know is that he is from Australia, and his claim to fame is being a serial website flipper.
However, I have been in touch with Asav for some time now. He is a doctor by profession, but runs a blog on personal finance at “My Journey to Billionaire Club”.
Other articles you might be interested in:
- RaagVamdatt.com’s financial planning service completes 1 year – Get a special anniversary discount
- Staying invested in the stock market – What does it mean?
- Revised draft of Direct Tax Code (DTC) released – The changes and how they impact you
- Review of online income tax return preparation service TaxMunshi from Paisaa.in
- SEBI asks mutual funds (MFs) to express dividend in Rupees, not as a percentage
- Mandatory 25 percent public shareholding / float for listed companies – How it impacts you
- Income Tax (IT) treatment of gratuity proceeds and calculation of exemption
- When should you start a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) of a mutual fund (MF)?
- What is Gratuity and how you benefit from it
- Hindi version of RaagVamdatt.com gets its own home – www.PaisaPlanner.com
- Bank savings accounts to earn more interest for you starting today
- Section 80CCF – Save Income Tax (IT) through investment in infrastructure bonds
- Budget 2010-2011: Service Tax on Property / House / Apartments / Flats